WPS Connect is a free networking tool used to penetrate public WiFi networks using WPS protocol. Protect your WiFi networks from unknown connections by monitoring data usage, third party apps.
Root required: YES
What is WPS Connect?
Ever wanted to check if someone is using your WiFi? Ever experienced data loss and security breach in WiFi networks? These issues are common in low security networks that run on WPS protocol. WPS Connect is the best application when it comes to network testing. The app finds out vulnerabilities in your access point using PINs that can be attacked. If any of these PINs are found on your access point, it means that your WiFi is not secure. As this tool is to test WPS protocols only, you can test WPS and WPA protocols for security with WPS WPA Tester and AndroDumper Apps.
Why WPS Connect?
WPS connect is the best networking tool for your Android device. The app helps in connecting to Wifi networks by testing WPS protocol. You can also check if your WiFi network is penetrable or not. By doing this, we can know if our router is under attack and disconnect required devices. WPS Connect APK is most useful for people using Public WiFi networks. Check if your network is being monitored by third party services. Here are some WPSPIN used by WPS connect to test with access points:
There is a version available on Google Play Store. You can find vulnerabilities on your own WiFi but can’t sniff other WPS router passwords with that version. Root your device using Root Explorer and install WPS Connect APK for Android to get the original WPS Connect for free.
How does WPS Connect work?
The Android app is compatible with mobiles running Android 4.1.2 and higher. The main aim of the app is to check for vulnerabilities in Public WiFi networks. WPS is a Wifi Protected setup installed in routers to keep it secure from attackers. If you have a old router, chances are it might have less security with WPS. WPA/WPA2 setups are more secure than WPS. Public routers that server Wifi to hundreds of devices are also vulnerable to get attacked via WPS. WPS Connect helps in identifying the hidden vulnerabilities in our router system. If you are an Android developer, you can use Test DPC for creating remote Android device policies and test the WPS protocol security of each app with WPS connect.
You can also sniff weak router passwords running WPS via WPS connect. Do not misuse it for illegal purposes. Ask the network owner before using WPS Connect on their devices.
How to use WPS Connect?
- Download WPS Connect APK.
- Open app and turn ON wifi to search for all Wifi connections.
- To test security errors in your router, click on your Router name.
- Select a PIN from the default available PINs.
- If WPS connect penetrates in to your router, it is vulnerable to attacks.
How to hack WiFi on Android with WPS Connect?
To know the password of router, you can try to connect with router via trying default PINS. If any of the routers left their PIN to default, WPS Connect will verify and connect. Follow below steps:
- Open WPS Connect app and turn ON wifi.
- Click on the router with WPS setup.
- WPS will show all the saved PINs.
- Try with each PIN and connect manually.
- Added 24/28/32 bit algorithm.
- Added Dlink/Dlink+1 algorithm.
- Few bug fixes.
- Fixed connection problems with Non root devices.
- Now install on Non rooted devices.
These are the key features of the WPS Connect application. This application is mainly used for checking the vulnerability of the router. If you are interested in installing this application then you need to read the key features offered by WPS Connect app.
- Checking PIN Vulnerability:
Basically, most of the users do not change their default Wi-Fi password which makes the router vulnerable. Those routers can be easily hacked and get connected with the internet connection. In order to protect your devices from such vulnerability, it offers you to change the password immediately. You can also use the vulnerability to get connected with other Wi-Fi network easily using this application.
- Support for WPS Routers only:
This application is only supported by those routers which are having WPS functionality in them. You need to know that few of the WI-FI router models do not have WPS functionality. So basically, you will not be able to check out the vulnerabilities and get connected to those networks. Although most of the recent models of the Wi-Fi routers are having this WPS function in them.
- Get Connected Easily:
No need to remember your password which you have set in the Wi-Fi router. Most of the users even forget their Wi-Fi password which is a difficult way to get connected by recovering them. With the help of this application, you don’t need to remember the password, you can simply set up a PIN number. You can use this PIN number to get connected with the Wi-Fi connection easily.
- WI-FI Information:
Easily access the information of Wi-Fi connections around you, which makes it easier for the application to look for the vulnerabilities. So basically, you will be able to get all the information from any Wi-Fi network as long as you are in the range.
Guide to Install WPS Connect in Android Devices:
Use these following steps to install WPS connect application on your Android device. You need to turn off Google Play protect feature in case you are running on Android 8.0 or above. Read the complete instructions carefully in order to avoid error while installing the application in your Android devices.
- Open any web browser on your Android device, and click on the link provided below of these articles.
- Wait for the link to open up in your web browser, which will redirect you to the download page of the application.
- Click on the download button to download the WPS connect apk file on your Android device.
- Wait for the apk file to get downloaded in your Android device.
- After the apk file is downloaded, locate the apk file using the file Explorer application.
- You can go to the downloads folder of your Android device, or you can go to the downloads section of the same web browser which you used to download the APK file.
- Tap on the WPS connect apk file get it installed in your Android device.
- Now go to the Android device settings and enable install from unknown sources option.
- Follow the instructions shown on the Android screen to get the application successfully installed in the device.
- Wait for few moments in order to get the WPS connect apk file to be installed in your Android device.
- After the application is successfully installed, you will get to see the app icon in the app list of your Android device.
- Tap on the application in order to launch the WPS connect in your Android device.
- Now use the application to find the nearest Wi-Fi network and get connected to them easily.
Guide to Install WPS Connect in iOS, iPhone and iPad:
Follow these following guidelines for installing WPS connect application in your iOS devices. Read the complete guidelines carefully before installing WPS connect application on your iOS devices to avoid errors.
- Launch the Safari browser on your iOS device.
- Using the Safari browser click on the link provided below this article.
- The link will it take to the download page of the WPS connect app.
- Click on the download button to download the WPS connect app installation file in your iOS devices.
- Wait for the installation file of the WPS connect app to get downloaded in your iOS device.
- After the installation file is downloaded, locate the installation file in your iOS device.
- Use the file explorer application on your device to locate the installation file in the Downloads folder. You can also go to the downloads section of the Safari browser in order to locate the installation file.
- Tap on the WPS connect installation file to install it in the iOS device.
- The device will ask you to allow installation from unknown sources in order to proceed with the installation.
- Now follow the instructions shown on the device screen to complete the installation process in your iOS device.
- Wait for a few moments to complete the installation process in your iOS device.
- After the installation process is completed, you will get to see the app icon on the home screen of your iOS device.
- Tap on the WPS connect app icon from the home screen in order to launch the application in your iOS device.
- After the application is launched, check for the Wi-Fi networks which are available in your device range using the application.
- Now check for the vulnerable Wi-Fi network information and get connected to them using the WPS connect application in your iOS device.
Guide to Install WPS Connect in Windows:
Use these following guidelines to use WPS connect application in your Windows. this application is not officially available for Windows PC, so basically you need to use the Android emulator to run this application. Follow the instructions carefully in order to avoid complexity while installing the application in your Windows PC.
- Open the internet browser in your Windows PC and click on the first link provided in this article for you.
- Wait for the webpage to get open in the internet browser.
- From the download page of the BlueStacks Android emulator, select the Windows version of the BlueStacks installation file in your Windows PC.
- Wait for the installation file of the BlueStacks Android emulator to get downloaded in your Windows PC. This process might take time as the installation file is around 300 MB in size.
- After the download of the installation file of the BlueStacks Android emulator is completed, locate the file in the Downloads folder in your Windows PC.
- Double click on the BlueStacks Android emulator installation file in order to install it in your Windows PC.
- Select the path where you want to install the BlueStacks Android emulator and follow the instructions shown on the screen.
- It will take few moments to get the BlueStacks Android emulator to get installed in your Windows PC.
- Set up the BlueStacks Android emulator by using the Google account similarly you do with the Android device setup.
- Now once again go to the internet browser and click on the second link provided below of this article.
- The link will redirect to the download page of the WPS connect APK file.
- Download that apk file from the web page.
- Now go to the installed apps section of the BlueStacks Android emulator and click on the three vertical dots to get the dropdown menu.
- Select install APK option from the dropdown menu and select the WPS to connect apk file to get it installed.
- Wait for a few moments and the application will get installed and you can use it similarly you do in your Android device.
FAQ’s on WPS Connect:
Read the complete FAQ on WPS connect application, before you get started with the installation process in your devices. These are the basics questions asked by most of the users before installing the application.
- Is it safe to use WPS Connect?
A: It is one of the Wi-Fi hacking applications available for the devices. Although it is much safer to use this application, you can always scan the file before installing it in your device.
- Can I install this app from the official app store?
A: No, currently this application is not available in the official app store of any devices. So, you need to follow the link provided in this article to install them on your devices.
- Is it really useful for hacking Wi-Fi network?
A: Yes, but it is depending on a few things which we have explained in the features section of this article.
- Do I risk my own device while using this app?
A: No, it does not give any vulnerability issues while connecting to different Wi-Fi networks. Although you always need to check the complete information of the Wi-Fi networks before getting connected to them.